Wedding trends should not be blindly followed – especially since every couple wants to create a wedding that’s personal and special. And yet, taking a look at some of the most popular trends in the wedding world can give you some great ideas on how to plan the perfect Big Day – and 2016’s biggest trend, minimalism, is a great source of inspiration!
How to incorporate this trend into your Big Day? We have gathered 5 ways to help you pull off minimalism like a pro – so read on and find out more.
- Choose a simple color scheme. You don’t need a lot of colors to make your wedding pop with beauty, energy and elegance. In fact, keeping it all neutral and light-colored and using one or two accent colors will create a space that’s airy, sophisticated and truly unique.
- Go crazy on one wedding element. Pick your favorite (be it flowers, centerpieces or lighting) and go completely overboard with it. As long as the rest of the wedding is steady and well-settled, going big with one element will look fantastic!
- Choose a dress that’s simple. Keep it low-key and elegant with your wedding dress too! If you want to create a minimalist wedding, your wedding gown should follow in this trend and it should be as timelessly classy as possible. Also, remember to follow the same rule for your bridesmaids’ dresses too.
- Create a minimalist wedding menu. You don’t have to serve a lot of very exquisite foods to keep guests happy. As we have seen it in the past couple of years, most guests are more than happy if the food is deliciously-cooked, fresh and great-looking – so keep your menu to the minimum and everyone will be satisfied.
- Choose a venue capable of standing out on its own. To make sure your minimalist wedding can be gorgeously pulled off, consider renting a venue that’s beautiful without much décor. Believe us, it will make for such a great difference!
The Ashley Castle is precisely what you are looking for! Elegant, sophisticated and completely unique, our venue in Chandler, AZ is what you have always dreamed of! Come visit us and have your own fairytale wedding with us!